Thursday, July 24, 2008

poor little bunny

Today was very exciting at first, but turned sad in the end. Our wild, little bunny was on our back step and close enough to try to get non-blurry pictures! I was so happy to see him near the house. Mid-morning I took the girls out to play and wanted to show Natalie the bunny's "house". He usually eats in a corner of the yard and seems to stay in the bushes. But, as I walked towards the house I saw bunny lying in the grass. He was alive, but not doing well. I put him in a box and wrapped him with towels. (carefully, for his sake and mine! no actual contact) Bunny didn't make it. I don't know what happened. He had a large lump on his neck. Maybe a tick? Maybe something else. Poor bunny. We are sad to see him go.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home