Thursday, September 18, 2008

Critters

This is our backyard groundhog! I guess they are also called woodchucks. Either way, I had never seen one before living here. He lives in our demolished pony barn in the backyard. He likes to come to the neighbor's yard to soak up some sun and nibble on clover. He is cute and fat and waddles away when he senses danger.

We also have a new resident bunny! He likes to sit in a natural shelter outside our bathroom window. I try to bring him carrots, but I don't think he really cares. The carrots dissapear, but I never see bunny eating them.

One day I was eating lunch and we had six turkeys, five deer and squirrels all in the back yard. It was quite a sight! Sometimes it feels like a Bambi movie here.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home