Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lilly's on the Canal

Last night was really nice since Fred and I had our first date night in six months! Our babysitter did a good job and the kids were happy and taken care of. Her name is Lauren and she is almost 16 and lives next door. It is nice that her family is just next door because it is added security for when we are gone.

We went to Lilly's on the Canal in Lambertville. It sits on the canal that runs parallel to the Delaware River. I really liked Lilly's and thought the food was great. Fred and I shared eggplant fries and I had filet mignon and creme brulee for dessert! We also shared some red wine. After, we went across the street to the Inn and had a drink. I loved being out at night, eating a meal without messes and having some nice, quality time with Fred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home