Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We love the snow!

It has snowed here about 4 times I think. It dusts the ground, looks pretty while it is falling and so far has not created much of an obstacle. I actually wish it would snow a little more and stay longer. That way the kids and I could really get out and play. I still have not made a snow man or had much of a snowball fight. I have also not experienced early dismissals or canceled school because of the snow! I am so curious. I am also curious about how thrilled I will be come early Spring. So far, the snow is great!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this blog, The author is a very talented blogger, thank you for sharing. Please view my blog and comment! Thanks!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home