Sunday, March 29, 2009

Appetizer Party

Last night we had friends and colleagues over for an appetizer party. I asked each guest to bring an appetizer or dessert. We had lots of food ranging from chicken satay to fancy cheese to salmon rolls to veggies and dips. It was delicious! There was no need for a real dinner with all of that food! The desserts were also endless and amazing.

The house was busy and full with chatting adults and buzzing kids. I was really happy to fill up my home and entertain again. It will be even better when we can all go out back and let the party spill outside.

We were so busy last night that it almost felt like a wedding. The bride and groom have so many people to talk to that the night feels short and busy. I also completely forgot to take pictures. But, as I write this note this morning I am so happy that we had fun!

Next, we have neighborhood parties and I would like to host a BBQ with the warmer weather. Fred is helping landscape an area for our future picnic table, chairs and barbecue. It will be wonderful!

Thanks to everyone for the delicious food and lively conversations! cheers!

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2009 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

we had so much fun thanks to our gracious hosts! I loved my special champagne drink and definitely have to get some berry liquour for my cabinet. A perfect party!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home