Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March

March certainly did come in like a lion this year with the most snow in one night since Winter started! I was ready for warm weather, Spring showers and flowers. I guess I am stuck in my California ways.

The girls and I enjoyed a great trip to California just recently. We were treated wonderfully and it felt like a vacation for me. No cooking meals, little cleaning and mostly relaxing. I was also so lucky to see friends often and also to visit my father's beach house.

Since I am in the first trimester of my third pregnancy, it is probably good that it is Winter still and that we are not that active. I get to lie around most afternoons and take it easy. I will have energy again when the weather is nice and we want to go take walks, plant flowers and visit parks. For Summer, we are planning to buy a lot of patio furniture and a bbq. I also intend on getting TWO kiddie pools! One for my large butt and one for the kids. It should be a nice way to beat the heat and humidity when I am so big!

There is a lot to look forward to and in the next couple weeks I think so many changes will be coming our way. For now I am resting and staying warm. I am also trying to keep my girls busy with indoor fun like painting and playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home